2009 - Nostalgia







I have started writing this post at 8.26, I will most probably complete writing this before 12.00pm.
I'm not in a right atmosphere to write a post, anyway I still gotta write. I have Christmas Carols playing on iTunes ; Chatting with my friends, and uploading my movie into you tube, all at the same time.


It feels like just yesterday, I was messaging everybody a Happy New Year 2009, now I'm doing 2010!!!

This has been a great year, I got through my 10th Class board with 92%, and joined Kendriya Vidyala No.1 Tirupati for my High school. I made great friends, who are literally from all over India.

Then in my summer vacation, I went to Australia, my first trip abroad. It was fun and I did a couple of things like cliff climbing, which I've never attempted before.

Then once back home, I had nothing to do except study. Months rolled by with mostly ups and a few downs.

I went through all my exams, pretty well, except for my second unit test, where i came down a bit. Finally our winter vacation started. We had our Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Alumni today on the 31st Dec 2009. I couldn't get any snaps, 'cause my camera malfunctioned.
Today after a long gap I met one of my best friends.

So I've come home after the Alumni, and I'm waiting for the clock to strike 12.00 .. adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment